Policy and Compliance Management Made Simple
Protect your organisation and its processes. To do so, you have to stay aligned to best-practice, operationally and contractually. It can be more complex than you might think.
Compliant FV is a Policy Management Solution that empowers your organisation to implement consistent, efficient and sustainable processes for managing the lifecycle of Corporate Policies and Standards, Incidents, Service Improvement Requests and Procedures .
Global catastrophes such as 9/11, earthquakes, weather bombs and cyber security breaches have contributed to an era of volatile and shifting trends for business and government where “she’ll be right’, or “it’ll never happen to me” just doesn’t cut it anymore.
Business framework and government legislation insist on processes, procedures and technology strategies that respond to evolving governance standards and obligations that mitigates risk from inaction or wrong action and establishes liability for the consequences.
Compliant FV allows you to manage these mandatory information requirements providing auditable proof of compliance.
Compliant FV enables you to automate, measure, validate and report at every step of your governance and compliance initiatives, whether within individual departments, business units, branches or organisation-wide, ultimately reducing risks and costs while increasing audit ability and transparency.
Compliant FV. What is it?
- A secure policy-management solution in one place, that links policies to their sources
- Software that kick-starts certain actions demanded by established corporate policies and reminds staff about required timely procedures
- Software that is able to demonstrate that your organisation complies with industry rules
Compliant FV can be hosted on premise or on-demand through the Fraame Cloud service in a scalable, reliable and low-cost way.
Request a Quote
What would you use it for?
- Use it to manage the lifecycle of policies and procedures, and give you auditable proof of adherence to them
- Quality and Safety Standards library – All applicable National, State and sector or Payer specific standards can be maintained in this module and offer “Live Links” to the source material produced by NSQHS and other relevant Authorities.
- Accreditation and re-certification Audit Workbench – A package of all the regular reports requested by your Auditor give the Auditor restricted access to whatever areas they are entailed to audit such as your Event and Incident recording and reporting data.
- Policy Maintenance and new hire training – Proactive, Risk Management including ‘multi-choice’ templates that new employees have to complete in order to demonstrate that they have read and understand the Policies.
- Event and Incident recording and reporting – Comprehensive management of events and incidents and associated reporting, including development of automatic service improvement requests.
- Risk management metrics library – Maintain any risk metric the organisation choses to adopt for measuring and benchmarking against best practice and forecast outcomes. Fraame does not build metrics but will provide a framework where the metrics chosen by the Hospital can be maintained, updated and accessed by staff.
What are the advantages?
- You can now set up automated measuring and reporting, for specific departments, or for everyone.
- You will have reduced all risks, legal, health, safety and public relations risks – along with all costs associated with non-compliance.
- You will have increased transparency of operations, along with fostering a good public image and consumer trust.
- Everyone is more in the loop. External and internal communications will now improve markedly.
- Demonstrates your compliance with best practice, and to measure how people in the organisation are abiding by your policies and aims.
- Once implemented, Compliant FV will make your processes more consistent and efficient, and communications clearer.
What do you get?
- Access to our Compliant FV policy library
- Ability to map regulatory or voluntary policies to certain procedures
- Ability to manage policy exceptions automatically
- Ability to communicate policy updates through targeted departmental/role-specific dashboards or emails
- Organisation-wide education through online quizzes, surveys and e-signatures
- Instant access to how each policy is working, who knows about them, and which policies have been acknowledged, by whom
- Automated policy-reviews, approval prompts and workflows
- Demonstrable compliance from every time-phase, therefore a record of when regulations were implemented, and of incident management throughout