Document Search – Emails
Emailing Documents from the Document Search Screen
A document search must be completed first, to locate the document to email.
Navigate to the Documents Menu and select Document Search
Documents listed here are typically Corporate documents can range from Policies, User Guides and standard form templates.
Select the document/s to email, tick the check box on the left, select FV Email
The Select All and Deselect All buttons allow you to select certain documents in the search results
screen. Once selected the Export and FV Email buttons become available.
Please select document first, tick box on top right of document summary – once this is selected the email button will become available. Please see FileVision Email user guide.
Email History Search Results Screen
This is very similar to the Document Search Screen; the only difference is the Search Results Display.
Navigate to the Documents Menu and select Email History Search
At least one search criteria must be selected but you can select as many fields as you wish, to help narrow down your search.
- Department – Lists all available departments.
- Document Name – A user can enter in a document name or partial document name for searching.
- Document Type – Lists all types available.
- Document Folder – Lists all folders available.
- Doc Information – Free text field.
- Auto filing – Select a client from the drop down list or leave blank.
- Status – Select from the drop down list or leave blank.
- Doc Date – If checked the Quick Date Range will use the Document Date to base its search.
- Doc Saved – If checked the Quick Date Range will use the Document Saved Date to base its search from.
- Document Date Quick Selection
- Between – User can select to and from date fields
- Today – Current Date is selected.
- Yesterday – Yesterday’s date is selected.
- Month to Date – 1st of current month to current date is selected.
- Last Month – 1st of previous month to the last date of previous month is selected.
- Year to Date – 01/01/xx of current year to 31/12/xx of current year is selected.
- Show Hidden/Archived Doc – If selected all documents that are hidden/archived will display.
- Created By – Lists all users.
- Modified By – Lists all users.
- Saved Searches – Lists all saved searches.
Once your search criteria has been completed selected Press the Start Search button
All Emailed documents found will be displayed in your Email History Search Results.
To Save a search criteria select. Press the Save Search button
You will then be asked to enter in a Name your Saved Search, remember other users will be able to see this Search Criteria so Name it something meaningful.
Press Ok to save your Search Criteria.
Press Cancel if you do not wish to save the search.
New Search Button
To clear any exiting search criteria, select New Search
This will clear all fields.
Clicking the Blue Highlighted name will download a copy of the document to your device where you can make changes before re-uploading via any of the methods detailed earlier in this document.
The Select All/Deselect All buttons allow you to select certain documents in the search results screen.
Once selected the Export and FV Email buttons become available.