- Add-In’s – FileVision provides a set of “Add-Ins” which is normally installed by your IT Support, this is a small programme attached to Word, Excel and PDF, that creates additional buttons that allows to user to Save a New Document, Save back in an existing document or saves as a PDF directly from your Office suite.
- Active Case: In FileVision you may see on occasion messages that state the Case is not Active or must be Active to continue to work on the clients or families records. The definition of an Active Case is: A Case whose Family Support Status is not Discharge From Service
- Check Out (Document)- Will check out the document to the logged in user and downloads the document ready for editing. This makes the document un-editable by another user but they will be able to view and print the original version.
- Check In (Document)– Will check in the document in as the next version. Will be available by another user.
- Circulation Group – Please add definition
- CSV – CSV is a file type or similar to MS Excel xls, this is standard format used in software to create reports or lists. When you open a CSV file it will open in Excel.
- FV – FileVision
- Manual Method – Manual Method means the User opens FileVision first then uses the Document Upload and Check In buttons to save a new document or save an existing document back into FileVision. The Manual Method is highly recommended if you wish to work on a document outside (offline) from FileVision for a longer period of time. .
- Primary Family Support Coordinator – This term is used for the Child Cancer Foundation Family Support Coordinators role for the Client, the Primary FSC can change depending on the Location of the Client at the time. A Client can only have one Primary FSC at a time, if the client moves location the Primary FSC can become a Secondary Family Support Coordinator so they can be updated on the case but a Secondary Family Support Coordinator will not receive Tasks and Alerts
- Secondary Family Support Coordinator – This term is used for the Child Cancer Foundation Family Support Coordinators role for the Client, the Secondary FSC can change depending on the Location of the Client at the time. A Client can only have one Primary FSC at a time but as many secondary FSC as required, if the client moves location the Primary FSC can become a Secondary Family Support Coordinator and visa versa
- Security Role: A security role is assigned to each user in the User Details Page, each security role as pre-defined access to Screens, Fields and Buttons.
- Standard Documents – This term is used for template word documents held in FileVision that will mail merge Client or Contact information directly into a Word Document. The document will open in word and can be edited before being printed, saved or emailed. Remember a Standard document does not automatically save in the Clients Folders you must choose the save the document.
- Widget – a module or section in FileVision, in an application, or in the interface of a device that allows users to access information or perform a function.